Friday, May 29, 2009

My Little Friend

Today my little friend woke me up at 5 in the morning because I wasn't "snoogling" (Snuggling) her. Then we ate "macans" (Muffins) and "chokit mik" for breakfast while we watched "the tartoons." We read the "Books of Ronnies" (Book of Mormon) and learned about "Fosef Fish" (Joseph Smith) and "those Looneynites" (Lamenites) and made "Fantatik Cookies" (Fantastic Cookies) to take to our "Frens we love" Soon we will be "playing in the outside" for a while. We WON"T be singing - because I "sing too ugly" and we don't have a "tar" (guirar) anway. For lunch I think I will make my friend a "samich" or some "ronies" Macaronies. Then we get to go see "Jordan" (Daddy)

No matter what we do, I think it's going to be a great day!

5 comments:

Julee said...

HOW CUTE WAS THAT POST!! I am dying to know the news!!! I hope it is for what I am thinking!!!! Now I am going to have to check your blog every day until I find out!! lol

Tawnya said...

That is SOOO cute! What a cute post!

The Winns said...

Time for a new post!! lol...I put up two! Lets go! Love you all

Kristin said...

I could totally hear Michaela saying those words as I read the post. Very sweet.

Graham said...

You are great! And I loved that post. I don't think I would have been that cheery if I had gotten woken up at 5AM!!!