Thursday, April 8, 2010

Another Chapter to my book...

Mommy: COme on, Michaela, lets get out of the car

Michaela: I'm coming CHICKEN POOP!
Mommy: Um, don't you mean, "Chicky-poo?"
Michaela: Ya, I do CHICKEN POOP HONEY, lets go!

Michaela: DADDY!!!!!!!! There is a pig-lion over there!
Daddy: Ok, well, don't worry
Michaela: DADDY!!!!!!! He is going to get us!
Daddy: He won't honey, there is no such thing as a pig-lion
Michaela: DAD!!!! He is scaring me!
Daddy: (bending over to the gutter she is afraid of) Look Michaela, there is nothing he-YIKES! (Quickly jumps away from the RACOON in the gutter!)
Michaela: Look daddy, a pig-lion!


4 comments:

Tikla said...

Chicken poop! hahaha! I love that girl!

Tawnya said...

Yikes, that is a good description! Pig lion, she is so funny!

The Fifes said...

That is hilarious.

MoJo said...

ha ha, I love the "pig-lion" story. That's awesome! Gees Jordan, havne't you ever heard of a pig-lion??